2010 G3 Eagle 176
2010 G3 EAGLE BOAT: DIMENSIONS: 17'6" WITH FISHFINDER & MINN KOTA MAXXUM TROLLING MOTOR ROD HOLDERS
TRAILER WITH DETACHABLE TONGUE & SPARE TIRE
The Eagle 176 is a model made for the needs of today's fishing family. Designed to run smooth and dry with fuel-sipping Yamaha engines from 25 to 60 horsepower. This fully-featured boat combines economy and convenience like no other. Two livewells, lockable storage for all your gear, and three pedestal locations on the extra large front deck make this one model not to be overlooked. From restricted horsepower lakes to your favorite river system, the Eagle 176 will deliver more "fun per gallon" than any other boat on the water.
All-welded, .100 gauge hull . Painted urethane high-gloss color with custom graphics . Precision fit, powder-coated 3" tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security . 13" tires, tongue jack and wind guides . Minn Kota® 45 Edge™, 12-volt, 45" shaft trolling motor . Garmin® FF95 fishfinder.
- Marine grade, pressure treated plywood floors & decks with limited lifetime warranty add to the overall value of the mod-v line.
- 18 ounce marine grade carpet is durable and fade resistant.
- Silver finish color combo adds to curb appeal and resale.
- Baked on two part high gloss urethane metallic hull finish for a great looking finish that endures.
- Two piece .100 gauge welded hull for superior strength and rigidity.
- All aluminum lids are lightweight, durable and strong.
- Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
- New weight forward design 12 gallon mid-ship fuel tank provides an easy step to the front deck as well as a smoother ride and the ability to get on plane faster.
- Custom powder-coated 3" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE. Space saving & security! 4 custom bunks provide easy loading and a higher degree of hull protection.
- G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Limited five year bow to stern non pro-rated structural warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase.
- Breakers instead of fuses increases reliability and easy reset.
- Garmin® FF95 electronics and Minn Kota® 45 Edge trolling motor add value to this "total quality" package.
- 800 GPH self-priming bilge pump makes it easy to drain excess water from bilge area.
- Stowable navigation lights stay out of your way but are easy to access when needed.
- New 12 volt receptacle comes in handy for plug-in accessories.
- Two large 27 gallon divided aerated livewell w/ timer and insulated lid, with 500 GPH aerator pump, keeps catch alive and healthy longer. Bow Livewell has bait bucket for quick access to minnows and other live bait.
- Improved livewell overflow and quick release drain plug keeps your catch fresh all day long.
- Two flip up seats with small item storage underneath provide both driver and passenger space for gear and a comfortable ride.
- Two Deluxe pedestal fold-down fishing seats w/ no-pinch hinges give anglers maximum fishing comfort.
- 4 tackle trays fit conveniently along the sides of the molded front deck storage boxes, without sacrificing storage space.
- Step to front deck increases comfort and convenience.
- Black accent package includes grab rail, cleats, poles, pedestals, latches, and rub rail caps.
- Side lockable rod locker can store up to 8' rods without damage to tips or guides caused by bending rods in shorter side storage.Convenient anchor-shaped latches offer comfortable access to large storage areas.
- Three Large lockable dry storage boxes in the front casting deck provide a secure place for tackle and gear.
- Lockable battery compartment secures your cranking and trolling batteries while you are away from the boat.
- Three pedestal locations on front deck offer side by side fishing and easy livewell access.
- New console w/ offset gauges, custom steering wheel, vacuum-formed "lazer wave" dash, recessed key switch, and easy-access toggle switches adds a "touch of class" to the fit and finish of the best-selling G3 boats.
- Full instrumentation with Faria® fog resistant gauges on deluxe console includes fuel, speedo, tach, horn, and trim gauges for easy access to performance information.
- Yamaha controls, cables, and key switch for reliability and smooth operation.
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 7 in.
- 80 in.