Gravely Pro-Turn 260 Yamaha Carb
Taylor-Forbes Equipment Company, Inc.
Pro-Turn 260 Yamaha Carb
PRO-TURN260 W/YAM CARB-27.5HP
Never Cut Expectations.
Smart design and durability are packed into the Pro-Turn 200. Nimble and comfortable, the 200 delivers performance season after season.
- X-Factor® II Deck: The 7-gauge, X-Factor® II Deck is fabricated from top to bottom, providing industrial-strength peace of mind that's reinforced with an exclusive limited lifetime warranty.
- Seating System: A full-suspension seat provides added lateral stability and improved durability with vibration control for all-day comfort.
- Steel Chassis: A heavy-duty, 1.5-inch x 3-inch steel, singular tubular frame is fabricated with four engine frame isolation points to reduce cockpit vibration by 45% while lessening operator fatigue.
- Model: 992296
- Deck Size: 60 in.
- Engine Manufacturer: Yamaha® MX825V
- Engine Rating: 27.5 hp / 824cc
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Integrated pump/motor
- Fuel Capacity: 13.4 gal. (50.7 L)
- Ground Speed: 13 mph / 6 mph
- Mulching Kit
- Operator-Controlled Chute Baffle
- Hardtop Sunshade
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 27.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Integrated pump/motor
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.4 gal. (50.7 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag