Gravely Pro-Turn 460 Kohler EFI
Taylor-Forbes Equipment Company, Inc.
Pro-Turn 460 Kohler EFI
Give No Quarter.
The Pro-Turn 400 delivers. With a stronger frame, smarter controls and a smoother ride, the Pro-Turn 400 out-works, out-performs and outlasts the competition.
- Air-Ride Suspension Seat: The industry's first air-ride suspension system is enhanced with seat isolators to absorb large vertical impacts and designed with an oversized, pillow-top, extra-high-back seat for all-day comfort.
- CBT System: Our exclusive Constant Belt Tension System (CBT) ensures that belt tension is maintained, keeping the blade tip speed and cutting results consistent.
- EZ-Lift Deck System: The EZ-Lift Deck System takes 25% less effort to raise and lower the deck—plus, 19 cutting positions with .25-inch increments.
- Model: 992278
- Deck Size: 60 in.
- Engine Manufacturer: KOHLER® ECV 880 EFI
- Engine Rating: 33 hp/824 cc
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capactiy: 13.4 gal. (50.72 L)
- Ground Speed: 13/6 mph (21/ 10 km/h)
- Acres/HR: 7.9
- Mulching Kit
- Operator-Controlled Chute Baffle
- Hardtop Sunshade
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 33 hp
- Engine Type
- ECV 880 EFI
- 824 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.4 gal. (50.72 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag